Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I watch NFL highlights in the UK?

How can I watch the highlights of each week. I don't mind downloading a US programme if that's the only way.



(I do know that the season doesn't start until September BTW)



How can I watch NFL highlights in the UK?nba stats





nfl.com when the games are played and you could watch them from this year too and much more



How can I watch NFL highlights in the UK?nba score ,nba teams



At least 5 games are shown on Sky Sports each week. They also show various NFL network programming and have a round up show on Friday night.



Channel 5 also show the Monday night game and the Sunday late night game after the World Series is over. There are normally highlights of the other games on both nights.



Failing that theres always the sign up yahoo and epsn services but never had to use them.



By the way you can also play the greatest sport in the world over here - check out bafl.org.uk if you fancy it.
HOW SHOULD I KNOW ..IM IN THE U.S OF A.
NFL.com
ESPN.go.com
Youtube, nfl.com, ESPN 360
Really I don't know why you can't. I can read the newspapers of almost all the World. All the teams and league leaders have their own sites in the Internet and also there are a lot of stations which specialize in sports news.
espn or nfl.com
see if you can get NFL network
Move to the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace