Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which NFL team will have the deepest drop-off in the standings this coming season?

I'm going to go with the Colts. I predict they'll be in 3rd place in the AFC South this year.



BTW, I like the Colts. Not my favorites but I like them.



Which NFL team will have the deepest drop-off in the standings this coming season?nba tv





I've gotta agree with you on the Colts, they're a great team and Manning is an elite quarterback but I'm afraid they're beginning to decline. Largely to do with the loss of Marvin Harrison last season but if he doesn't return this season Manning is going to continue to struggle. He's a great quarterback but he just doesn't seem to me like one that can win big with little talent at wide out.



I also think Green Bay is going to struggle this year after the loss of Brett Favre.



Which NFL team will have the deepest drop-off in the standings this coming season?nba dunks ,nba teams



I don't think Dungee or Peyton will let that happen. I have the Texans worst in that division and the Titans just in front of them. I have the colst at first, but loosing on the Divisional playoffs.



The deepest drop-off I see are the Steelers who lost a key o-lineman and are going to struggle against the Browns and Bengals.



And the Redskins who are going against the Boys who will be awesome,and the Eagles who have three shut down corners, and SB champion Giants. They also have a very green coach and an owner who will sell the farm for one player one year to hang him out to dry the next. Shottenhimer, Williams, Lloyd, etc....



P.S. I hate the cowboys and Used to be a redskin fan. I have to give props when their due.
i will say the seahawks they are in the weakest division in the west the biggest pick up spot will be arizons cardinals the browns will win division and possibly more the browns picked up a godd defensive player from the packs in corey williams he will make a difference in my book all the people say the packs well think again rodgers had three years sit on the bench and come on thurs night game and play excellent in prime time i have very good feeling he has alot more to prove rodgers will be ok and play very good alot of people just like to put pressure on him because of favre not being with the packs thats ok because no matter what i see from last year green bay is actually the youngest team out there and they building a foundation of being the best ...........1.seahawks



2.giants



3.jags those r my three teams could drop off fast
I think the Patriots will have a sharp drop off. Think about it, they were the first team in NFL history to go 16-0. They have lost some key personnel, including one of the best CBs in the NFL. It would be a huge dropoff even if they won a very respectable 11-12 games.



I don't see the Packers dropping off that much as many suggest. Rodgers isn't a rookie QB and has been learning the Packers WCO for 3 years now behind one of the best QBs to ever play the game. He showed he is ready when he faced the Cowboys filling in for injured Brett Favre. I think they will win 10-11 games this year. I don't see the Patriots winning more than 12.
The giants will have the biggest fall-out next year even after winning the Superbowl. The bowl was a lucky win. some how the most inconsistent player in the NFL (Eli "Coward" Manning) luckily pulled W's out of his a$$ once the post season came along. The Division will be Eagles, Cowgirls, Redskins, Giants. and the Giants will win a maximum of 6 games. BOOK IT!
I'm not a hater, but I have a hard time believing that the Browns are really as good as last year.



I think Jamal Lewis' season was an anomaly. I don't think their defense is good enought to sustain them against a harder schedule. Other teams in the division should rebound some and pin losses on them.



Browns for me.
In terms of record I'd definitely take 13-3 Green Bay. But in terms of standings, it's a harder choice. Green Bay seems likely to drop at least one spot, but I'm not sure that Chicago or Detroit will overtake them. Pittsburgh's at risk of falling, too. I think I'll take the Giants, though, just because they're in such a tough division and I don't see them getting any better. They could go 8-8 and finish last in the NFC east.



I don't see how someone could take Miami... where are they going to drop to?
Seattle Seahawks. They're past their prime, Holmgren has his thoughts off in La-La retirement land, and in this, the twilight years of the team, they will come up short of any type of postseason drive next season.
When i first read this I started thinking Packers. But for some reason, i feel like Rogers has a lot to prove this year and will step up into his role this year. So I'll say either Colts or Giants, its a toss-up.
Green Bay because Brett Favre had a majical season and Aaron Rogers has shown hes not ready to step up and produce.
Giants will be 4th place and might only win 5 games



Colts will be close - 3rd place. They'll suck, too.
Seattle Seahawks
The Chargers and the Packers.
Browns, Green bay and of course the Giants.
third place? think again sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace