Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which game in the NFL Playoffs this weekend do you think is the best chance for an upset?

My choice would be the Skins beating the Seahawks or the Giants beating the Bucs.



Which game in the NFL Playoffs this weekend do you think is the best chance for an upset?nba draft picks





well thoes two would be the biggest upsets, but I would say more with the skins beating the seahawks just because of all of what they have been through this season. although the Giants winning would be close because of how much Eli struggles in the post season



Which game in the NFL Playoffs this weekend do you think is the best chance for an upset?nba playoffs ,nba teams



Skins over the Hawks. Is Jag favored over Pitt?
Playoffs?????your talking about the playoffs????Playoffs??? LOL. Well I think the Skins over the Seahawks.
Redskins over Seattle



Jaguars over The Squealers



Giants over the Bucs



Sorry, I had to pick these 3 cause I hope it turns out that way!!
i would have to go with jax over the steelers because the steelers are coming off a loss to the ravens.



jax 31, pitt 28
Who really cares?? I haven't heard enough of an outcry for New England cheating their way to an 'undefeated' season, so football is now a NON-ENTITY in my life.
I agree with you on the Skins beating the coffee slurping Seattle Seahawks cause Todd Collins and the Skins D are just on fire so is Sean Taylor's presence on them. Love you 21.
i don't know***
I think the Skins beating the Seahawks is possible but Jax going on the road and beating Pittsburgh again could be interesting
The Skins beating the Seahawks
My choice would be Bucs beating Giants. 鈥睠ause if Giants play as they did vs. Pats, witch I think they will or even better, they will win over the Bucs .
Well I can't actually call it an upset...



But the Steelers beating the Jags. The Steelers are at home and aren't even favored to win their own game. With Starks and Parker out, it could be a big upset if the Steelers pull this one out.



Besides for that, Tennessee beating the Chargers. It shouldn't happen, I know it shouldn't, but they almost beat them a couple weeks earlier with that questionable catch by Chris Chambers.



Good luck!!
I don't think the Redskins winning is an upset despite the seedings. Seattle has played a week schedule and the Skins are playing much better coming down the stretch. I think the upset is Tennessee over SD. The Titans almost beat the Chargers a few weeks ago and SD is a notorious playoff choke.
you consider the Giants beating the Bucs an upset? hmm..interesting. I would consider the Buc beating the Giants an upset.



The Skins will not win against the Seahawks....
I think the Steelers have a good chance at upsetting the Jaguars. I think around 75% are picking the Jags but its at Pittsburgh in Pittsburghs weather conditons. Yea, the jags won last time but this is when it counts. It was a close game back then.
SKINS ROCK!!!
I think there are only two possible upsets cause the other two wouldn't really be upsets.



Washington over Seattle



Tennessee over San Diego



I don't think Tennessee has a shot so i'd agree with Washington having the best chance.
giants beating the bucs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace