Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to be an Nfl player what is a good positon for me now?

I am 11yrs old and 5'6 and i am also fast what is a good positon for me?



I want to be an Nfl player what is a good positon for me now?college football





You will probably end up growing so its hard to say right now. If yo have a good enough arm you could be a QB, but if your fast enough you should consider either RB or WR. Right now its too early to decide so you should do what most athletes do; play more than one position for now and find out what your best at, then decide.



I want to be an Nfl player what is a good positon for me now?nba.com ,nba teams



it depends if u get bigger or get more mucle mass if i was u i would start working out now like push ups and sit up and everything else and go to the gym when you are about 13



and work on speed. you should try to be a deffencive end or a wide out or start playing socker i know it is gay but it will help ur kicking and maybe become a kicker i always made fun of my friend because of that and now he has a schollership to play for a great collage team and also play football right now go see when sign ups are
If you have good hands, I'd say a WR, CB, S, or HB. You are probally going to be really tall if you are already 5'6, so I'd lean toward S or CB.



Tip: Get on a Pee Wee or Junior High team. Those coaches know what they're doing. They'll help you decide what position you would be suited for. Good luck and have fun!
You have to wait and see how big you get that and how fast you are will determine what position you can play.
wow do they even let you create an answers account if your'e that young



and i am getting tired of these questions



wait wtf 5'6 and your 11



you must be some type of genetically engineered super human
If you are fast, you may want to be a wide receiver or a running back.
if u r strong i would put you as safety or running back.
STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION. IT IS LIKE YOUR 5TH TIME. GET A LIFE.
yr 5'6?? holy crap thats good for u WR??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace