Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who was the nfl QB that was slammed to the ground well after the play was blown dead?

I was telling my boy about that but I cant remember the two players involved I think it was close to ten years ago but maybe not quite that long. The play was blown dead and the QB and the defensive player were standing alone in the backfield when the defensive player wrapped up the QB and slammed him into the ground on his side. does anyone remember that incident?



Who was the nfl QB that was slammed to the ground well after the play was blown dead?nba live 2008





11/27/1986 Charles Martin of the Packers body-slammed Chicago's Jim McMahon in the most cowardly hit in NFL history. He was suspended only 2 games by the league but his image was forever tarnished as a cheap-shot player. Martin died at age 46 of kidney failure in 2005



Who was the nfl QB that was slammed to the ground well after the play was blown dead?nba live 2005 ,nba teams



Wow how time flies, I think that the incident I was thinking of must have been with McMahon, 20 years ago geez. And thanx to Toe Cutter on the Bradshaw memory I didnt remember that one at all. even though I did see Bradshaw win those superbowls. Thanx guys. Report It


Iam not sure but I think it was Brett Farve playing the Cardnals and he got rocked on tat play.
Terry Bradshaw of the Steelers just threw the ball %26amp; Ed "Turkey" Jones of the Browns picked Bradshaw up %26amp; flipped him over %26amp; slammed him to the ground head first well after the play. It nearly started a riot. Jack Lambert of the Steelers had to be physically restrained. Jones is lucky this took place in Cleveland, he wouldn't have made it out of Pittsburgh alive. Bradshaw had to be carried off on a stretcher. This was much more than 10yrs. ago. It was back in the '70's.
Jim mcmahon, in Green Bay tore his rotator cuff
I wasnt watching football then sorry!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Mar...
Years ago? I recall it happened to Jim McMahon in one of the worst cases of unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike behavior I've ever seen. The play was dead and McMahon was slammed to the ground by Packers player (now deceased), it seriously injured him and he was never the same after that injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
beaded necklace